Homemade Dryer Sheets
Pour liquid fabric softener into a clean spray bottle and spray 4-6 times onto a designated rag. Put into your dryer with clothes and tumble as usual. Wash the rag ever once in a while to remove buildup. A small refill carton of concentrated softener lasts about 1 1/2 yrs.
Personal Finding: The first several times you use a rag, you have to spray it more like 12 times per side to get it to work. Then once there is a build-up on the rag, the 4-6 times is sufficient. I even go 2-3 loads using the rag without re-spraying it. In larger loads, I add 2 rags, just to make sure the static is cut. I don't wash the rags anymore because buildup actually helps cut the static. (I probably will have to at some point, but haven't for a while.)
No comments:
Post a Comment